Once completely underwater, the unique rock structures in Sedona and surrounding areas was formed by millions of years of ocean sediments and erosion. This amazing displays are a nature enthusiasts dream playground as the city of sedona is surrounded by protected lands and these spectacular features.
Made to seem like your photos or art is printed on a glass surface, these acrylic photo prints never fail to dazzle. Your images are second-surface printed directly on a 1/4" acrylic panel for a stunning result. Each acrylic print comes ready to hang and floats 1.5" off the wall.
- Image appears embedded in glass
- Stunning image quality
- Depth of 0.75 inches (1.9cm)
- Second-surface printing directly on ¼” Acrylic
- Ready to hang and floats 1.5” off the wall
- Rounded corners
- Assembled in the USA from globally sourced parts
Forged by the Sea
Mockups show largest size available